The fix and removable parts of dentures are produced by the same manufacturer’s metal alloy, so the risk of galvanic cell formation is minimal.
With my co-worker doctors we use the systems of Anthogyr and Bionika. The removable full and partial dentures basically we make of Goldent teeth and Selecta Plus hot polymerization.
On request are also available the Wiedent and Yamahachi Crown PX teeth.
The partial sheet metal restorations are made of Impact acrylic casting. We also apply the Candulor Aesthetics system which is extremely lifelike in case of removable dentures, too.
Deep-drawn rails, night bite lifters, sports mouthguards are made of desired thickness of material with deep drawing.
We continuously attend further trainings to keep our knowledge up to date. (e.g. Klaus Dittmar’s course, Kasoly Tibor’s Candulor course)
- Auriloy NP Supreme – for metal ceramics
- Aurium Partial – for metal sheets
- Remanium CSE – for metal frame pressed ceramics
- Remanium Star – for Shofu ceramics
The veenering, the DeguDent Ceramco IC ceramics and the Shofu vintage MP pressed metal frame bridge structures are made with burnt, – or pressed ceramics shoulder of Ceramco IC press ceramic.
The used fine mechanical fasteners:
- Bredent Variokugel Snap SG, Uni OC
- Alphadent Preci Vertix – Horix
- Selecta Plus hot polymerization
- Goldent false teeth
- Wiedent false teeth
- Yamahachi Crown PX false teeth
- Impact acrylic casting
- Candulor Aesthetic acrylic casting